Glamour Magick Candle
Glamour magick: for beauty, magnetism, confidence, and irresistibility. Glamour magick isn't about changing your appearance, it's about drawing attention and projecting what you want the world to see. Perhaps you want everyone to hang onto your words, or be rendered speechless when they look into your eyes. This candle aids in your glamour magick rituals. Use daily during your beauty rituals as well.
Color magick: Red for beauty and seduction.
Crystal magick: Note - crystals are intuitively chosen and may change if intuition hits. Amethyst: for beauty and grace - also said to clear skin.
Notable Herbs: Lavender - for gentl, glowy, goddess-y beauty
Get the best out of your candles by following these tips.
-Trim the wick: "trimming a candle wick to ¼” before each burn, you will get the optimal burn time over the life of your candle. The trimming of the wick not only helps with burn time, but it also ensures you don't get any residue or soot from your wick.
-Create a firesafe space: due to the oils and herbs in the candle, Lunar Libra candles are extremely flammable. Keep in a firesafe space, such a shallow bowl of water, away from curtains, and be sure to remove the paper tarot card before burning. Also, have it set up so you won't have to move it too much.
-Set intentions: don't light the wick until you've set a clear, specific, positive intention! Your candle comes with a card just for this.
2. During Burn
-Minimal movement: try to not move your candle too much while burning. Sloshing hot wax, and a flame swishing all over the place is not good.
-Allow the entire surface of the wax to liquify before you even consider putting the candle out. This creates the optimal condition for relighting without problems. You may need to remove the crystal as soon as you can for this.
3. Post Burn
-Snuff don't blow! This not only keeps the magick in your candle, but prevents wax splatter. If you can extinguish your wooden wicks by pouring wax over it. This stops the billow of smoke that comes after snuffing a candle, and makes for easier relighting.
A Glamour Magick Candle Ritual
Tools: Glamour Magick candle, pen, paper, sexy outfit.
- After a fresh bath or shower, put on your cutest PJ’s, lingerie, whatever feels sexy and comfy. Set the vibe (you can scan the QR code to link to my Spotify playlists)
- If you haven’t already, check your tarot card message and extract what applies to you.
- Vibe out as you sit for a moment and think of all your best qualities, think of how you want to affect people, what you want people to love.
- Maybe you want your eyes to captivate any person you’re attracted to, or your curves to hypnotize everyone who lays eyes upon them, maybe you want your words to enchant all who hear— meditate and visualize you having your desired effect, glowing, magnetizing, attracting attention, turning heads.
- Think of someone who has the allure you desire (pro-tip, real recognizes real, so if you like something about someone, that trait is within you!) imagine those traits manifesting within you. If you’ve ever read The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene, there are many different seductive archetypes—choose the traits you desire and mediate upon them. For me it’s The Siren—IE Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, sexy with a touch of madness ;). Or maybe there’s a goddess whose energy pulls you, or even a celebrity or multiples who have an allure you like.
- Write it all down in the present tense, visualizing yourself being the sex sultry seductive GAWDESS you are. Feeling the feelings of stepping into this (is it powerful? Sexy?)
- Create an affirmation that encompasses this desire to say daily.
- Place beneath the candle and light. Feel the feelings of turning heads, magnetizing, enchanting with your grace and beauty. Let it burn for at least an hour then snuff when satisfied.
- Every day speak your affirmation. I like to burn GM while I’m getting ready for the day and light my candle as I shower, apply my makeup, get dressed, and do my hair (all while meditating on my intent and saying my affirmations) then snuff upon leaving.