There is a large variety of crystals available, each reputed to its own healing benefits. They can promote emotional and physical health in a variety of ways. Some support the flow of good energy. Some block the flow of negative energy. Some can help clear the mind and make it easier to focus. It all depends on the type of crystal and intention you program into it.
Ways You Can Use Crystals:
There are many different ways you can take advantage of the holistic benefits of crystals.
- You can place them around your home as part of your decor. Or in conjunction with feng shui (ie placing rose quartz in the love corner of your home to attract love.)
- You can create crystal grids, which can be an incredibly powerful way to manifest your intentions.
- You can wear them. You've probably seen people sporting beautiful wire-wrapped crystal jewelry.
- You can put them in your garden or bury them in your yard.
One way you’ve probably not considered using them is in your beauty products or cosmetics.
Using crystal-infused beauty products is a great way to manifest your intentions while engaging in self care and glowing. Plus, they can boost your courage and confidence or attract positive energy toward you. Crystals infused into beauty products creates not only emotional and vibrational changes, but physical benefits as well.
How Crystal Infused Beauty Products Work – Whether You Believe in Crystals or Not!
- Fine-grained crystals added to a face wash is an excellent and natural way to exfoliate the skin.
- Even finer grain – microscopic particles – in beauty products can sit on the skin and refract light, creating a beautiful radiating glow.
- Crystal infused beauty products can reduce puffiness because crystals are cool to the touch. For instance the Glamour Magick Face Mask - It has powdered amethyst to oxygenate, moisturize and exfoliate gently, leaving behind brighter skin. Additionally, it contains hibiscus, colloquially known as "the botox plant," to improve skin cell turnover and maintain skin elasticity. Put simply, these are anti-aging properties that can help you look younger! The powdered rose in this product treats acne and balances the PH of skin to help it glow - metaphysically it promotes beauty and love!
How Do Crystals Work Vibrationally?
By now, you may be wondering how crystals work and if they’re even worth buying into, no pun intended. It’s a fair question, especially if you aren’t like us woo-woo, witchy women (don’t worry, we don’t judge you for that!).
The first thing you should know is there’s actually a level of science involved in crystals. They’re more than just “rocks.”
Each crystal has its own frequency. They vibrate. Consider this: You’ve probably heard of watches having quartz in them … This is because some materials, like quartz, can produce electricity when placed under mechanical stress, which is called piezoelectricity. Quartz has a precise frequency that regulates the movements of a watch and keeps very accurate time.
Crystals aren't the only things that have a frequency. Our bodies also have an electrical frequency. In fact, it has even been reported that a lot of your health is determined by your body's frequency.
This is also how you manifest, by being a vibrational match to what you desire.
When our body's frequency meets with a crystal's frequency, it can enhance our physical, emotional and spiritual balance.
Now technically speaking, the efficacy of crystals hasn't been proven by medical science, so don't take these claims in lieu of medical advice. There have been few conventional studies done to determine their medicinal benefits. This is because it would be nearly impossible to determine what crystal and how much of it would be needed to treat each affliction. Plus, there's the question of which application would be the most effective.
But, Nikola Tesla said, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."
Common Crystals and Their Properties
Now that we’ve discussed how they work, you may be curious about what some beginner crystals are and what they are intended to do. We'll go over some of the most common crystals and their properties.
However, you should know that their properties are in the eye of the beholder. Crystals are a personal thing, so how they work for you might not be how they work for someone else. For example, some people swear by sleeping with selenite under their pillows. It's said to promote relaxation. However, this is a high-frequency crystal, so some find it a bit disruptive if it's under their pillow or on a side table right by their head.
Citrine is for money, success, abundance, and business - however for one it may bring in money, for others it may bring in motivation so they work harder within their business.
You can do all the research you want into crystals, but a lot of the time, it's going to come down to intuition. How does that particular crystal make you feel? What does it want to do for you?
- Selenite - Since we already mention it, let's go a bit further in-depth since this crystal is badass.
- Rose Quartz - This stone is often associated with love and even boosting fertility. However, there are other healing properties that it can offer you.
- Clear Quartz - a great crystal for beginners due to it’s many uses. It’s a generalized crystal so you can program it with any intention. It’s also been dubbed the “master healer.”
- Jade - You might have heard that Jade can bring you luck and is a symbol of good fortune. This is true, but it has other properties as well. Such as:
- Moonstone - This crystal is one of the birthstones of June. June is one of two months (the other being December) with three crystal birthstones associated with them, so if you are a Gemini or Cancer, you may feel drawn to this particular crystal.
- Black Tourmaline - This crystal is a very powerful protective stone. You’ll often see it used in conjunction with selenite.
- Malachite - This crystal is one of the prettiest on the list, in my humble opinion. It typically has a vibrant, deep green color. Not only is it beautiful, but it's also a significant protection stone.
Those are just a few of the common crystals. There are many more. Additionally, there is usually a variety of each type of crystal (for example, there's clear quartz, rose quartz, smoky quartz. There's black tourmaline and green tourmaline and blue tourmaline). Typically the colors correlate with color magick. For instance green crystals can generally correspond to money/business and the heart chakra.
It can be a little overwhelming if you are new to crystals' benefits and are just garnering interest in them. You may be wondering what the "best ones" are or what exactly you're even supposed to do with them if you buy them.
Thus, an excellent place to start would be to consider picking out a few crystal-infused beauty products. The benefit of these products is that you can still take advantage of the properties of the crystals in them. Still, the products themselves have an alternate use in case you're not entirely sold on the concept of introducing crystals into your life yet.
And if you are not entirely sold on the power of crystals, consider the watch example from above. Also, consider the fact that crystals are composed of minerals and water, as are our bodies!
Incorporating crystals into your life is a win-win scenario, you get a fabulous new face mask or lip gloss. Best case scenario, you learn you have an affinity for moonstone or quartz and can start introducing these crystals into your life in the form of jewelry or gorgeous home decor!
Check Out These Luxurious Crystal Infused Beauty Products:
o Contains crushed moonstone
o Contains crushed moonstone
o Contains a quartz crystal
o Contains a quartz crystal
o Contains powdered amethyst
o A crystal infused jasmine perfume infused with money oils and gold flakes.