A ritual to draw in love using the Divine Love Intention Candle.
- Cleanse: take a bath or shower and cleanse your energy as well as your body. Holding on to past relationships? Imagine those thoughts washing away down the drain.
- Self Care: After your bath/shower, take your time getting ready for bed, put on white, pink, or red, spritz yourself with perfume, do your skincare routine, whatever raises your vibrations and makes you feel beautiful.
- Clarify: This ritual works best when you focus on drawing new love. Take a moment to imagine your ideal partner in vivid detail. Now write these qualities down.
- Enchant: When finished, read over it, communicating your desires to the candle whether mentally or by speaking allowed. Optional: anoint the candle and self with oils.
- Intention Setting: Use the other side of this card to set your intention to magnetize this love. It can start with “I am so happy and grateful now that…” and end with “This or something better. It is done/amen/ashe” (whatever works for you)
- Get Lit: Place with your list beneath the candle and light the wick. Spend about ten minutes visualizing being with this person. Or you can script an ideal day with this person. As long as you FEEL the feelings.
- Visualize: As you fall asleep, imagine falling asleep next to your partner.
- Release: Allow the candle to burn down. Or, if you’d like you can snuff. But when you relight it be sure to visualize/script again. Once it burns down, keep the list beneath your bed, on your love altar, or in the relationship corner of your room. You may burn this petition paper to release it. Carry the crystal and charm with you.
Reuse the candle jar anyway you see fit.
Pro Tip: Make space for this person in your life. IE, clean out half your closet, keep the other side of your bed clear of debris, keep your passenger seat empty.